Recycling plastic bags into art.

Follow Us

Recycled Purses

At Sara Bella* Upcycled all of our work is done in honor of mother earth. All of our products are made from trash that would otherwise end up in a landfill.  The main sources of materials for our recycled purses come from plastic bags, banners and candy wrappers.  99% of our recycled purses are made from recycled materials and the other 1% is simply thread, metal fittings and zippers.

Recycled Purse Elements:

So what exactly goes in to constructing a recycled purse?  Here at Sara Bella Upcycled* we are very lucky to live in Bend, Oregon where people truly care about the environment and the lasting impact we all have on the planet.  Although we do get plastic bags and supplies from all over the country, we have created several alliances with local Bend businesses who donate old vinyl banners, plastic marketing materials and billboards.  We also can use dog food, cat food and other pet food bags to create memorable recycled purses, totes and handbags.  For more information on our recycled purses and our upcycling process, call 541-420-4961 or email sara@sarabella.com.

We know how important it is to have a bag match every occasion.  That’s why we have created a wide variety of recycled purses and handbags in our Sara Bella Upcycled* and Bella lines including:

Recycled Messenger Bags

Designer Messenger Bags

Recycled Tote Bags

Recycled Handbags